Many parts of your engine are lubricated, cleaned and cooled by your vehicle’s oil and filter. Other fluids are used for the operation and protection of systems and components such as brakes, cooling, power steering, automatic and manual transmissions and more.
Why is it important?
- Periodic oil and filter changes help keep your vehicle’s engine clean on the inside
- Other fluids in your vehicle may need periodic replacement to keep your vehicle running properly
- It maintains your vehicle’s performance and maximizes your safety
- By replacing filters and fluids regularly, you will prolong the longevity of your vehicle and interior comfort
- Oil service will decrease exhaust emissions and maximize engine performance
Did you know?
Regular oil changes are your best investment toward the longevity of your engine?
Your vehicle’s engine can use close too 40,000 litres of air for every 3.5 litres of fuel burned?
Filters are normal wear items that require regular inspections and replacements.
For example, air filters help your engine breathe. It uses 10,000 litres of air for every litre of gasoline it consumes.
- You should have your oil and filter changed every 5,000 km or three months
- Signs that you need maintenance might include poor gas mileage, hesitation while accelerating and musty odor smells