Lasalle Auto Centre Tire Service
Your ride, handling, traction and safety are all affected by your vehicle’s tires. Tires are the critical connection between you and the pavement in all sorts of driving conditions. It is very crucial that you have your tires serviced regularly.
Why is it important?
- To maintain the safety of you and others while driving
- To maintain the longevity of your tire life
- To make sure your vehicle drives to the best of its ability
Did you know?
When maintained regularly, proper tire rotation can improve gas mileage by more than 3%?
When it’s time to rotate your tires, you should also have the tires balanced?
Unbalanced wheels can cause rapid wear of shock absorbers and struts, and wheel balance can change as a result of normal tire wear?
If your car tends to veer left or right, you most likely have an alignment problem?
If so, you should take it in to be adjusted as soon as possible.
- Accelerated or uneven tire wear may indicate an alignment problem. Have your vehicle’s alignment checked at least once a year.
- Check the tire condition and inflation pressure regularly to maximize tire life and safety (about once a month).
- Your tires should be rotated every 10,000 km.
When replacing your tires, it is highly recommended that you replace all four tires at the same time instead of the two front or two back tires